[WSBARP] Sup Ct Change of Venue Procedure?

Mark J. Phelps mark at condo-lawyers.com
Thu Oct 8 11:22:10 PDT 2015

Need to change venue (uncontested) from Sno Co to King Co - while I know
we get an order to do so, I'm unsure of the next steps. Tried calling
clerk to confirm procedure but they were not helpful.

Any experience on this?

Thanks.

Mark J. Phelps

Attorney

Law Offices of James L. Strichartz

201 Queen Anne Avenue North, Suite 400

Seattle, Washington 98109-4824

(206) 388-0600

(206) 286-2654 (fax)

mark at condo-lawyers.com <mailto:william at condo-lawyers.com>

Please check out our new website, now live at www.condo-lawyers.com
<http://www.condo-lawyers.com> .

Please be advised: This communication is an attempt to collect a debt
and any information gained will be used for that purpose.

Note:  This communication is confidential and may be attorney-client
privileged.  No distribution to parties other than the original
recipient is authorized.