[WSBARP] Attorney Opinion Letters- RP Financing

Rob Sullivan robslaw at spiritone.com
Wed Nov 18 15:43:55 PST 2015

Hey Greg - The Real Estate Section Deskbooks (Blue Books) have a chapter
on Real Estate financing. If you don't have the set I think Lewis and
Clark law library has one. The business law section put out a report in
1998 on opinions and updated it in 2000 that provides some guidance. Of
course, I issue a couple of these opinions each year so if you need some
help, just subcontract. Good luck. Rob

On 2015-11-18 13:38, Gregory G. Lutje wrote:

> I would very much appreciate being guided to a good source of examples, protocols of Attorney Opinion Letters for use in RP Financings in Washington. Thanks in advance, g
>
> GREGORY G. LUTJE  |Partner
> glutje at samuelslaw.com
>
> 111 S.W. 5TH AVE., SUITE 3800 | PORTLAND, OREGON 97204
>
> OFFICE  503.226.2966 | FAX 503.222.2937
>
> www.samuelslaw.com [2] | www.wealthlawblog.com [3]
>
> This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this transmission, or the taking of any action based on this transmission, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify us by telephone. In addition, please delete the erroneously received transmission from any device/media where the message is stored.

Links:
------