[WSBARP] Seatac Airport--- Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Entity

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Sat Nov 14 08:38:52 PST 2015

Sea tac

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "scott scottgthomaslaw.com" <scott at scottgthomaslaw.com>
Date:11/13/2015 6:13 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Seatac Airport--- Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Entity

Yakima Airport?

On November 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM Marcus Fry <mfry at lyon-law.com> wrote:

Anyone here familiar with the Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Entity program?  I have a possible referral with regard to this program.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
Yakima, Washington

Confidentiality: This e-mail transmission may contain information which is protected by attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us immediately and return the e-mail to us by choosing Reply (or the corresponding function on your e-mail system) and then deleting the e-mail.