[WSBARP] Issue with title to Vacant land

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:03:28 PST 2015

Hi Justin, we are doing two failure to file fulfillment deed cases right now.   Actually a pretty common problem.  It requires a quiet title action and probably summons by publication on one that old but sometimes we luck out and find the heirs or PR of the estate.   Let us know if we can help.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091