[WSBARP] Consignment Shop Sales Reporting

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 14:55:24 PDT 2015

Thanks for your input.  I have running around the rat maze of the UCC and didn’t come up with anything.  RCW 62A.9A-210 allows the debtor/consignee to request information from the secured party/consignor.  I am looking for the opposite.  I represent the consignor who wants the debtor to provide the reports/information.