[WSBARP] Condo Foreclosure Basics

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Fri May 1 11:03:11 PDT 2015

Isn't lien circuity fun?  Almost qualifies as Friday Humor (but not funnier than today's post from Lynn).  Note with thanks that Pete courageously boasted responsibility for the language that other posts have so much difficulty explaining clearly, further teasing that he ought to be able to respond with specificity.  Can't wait to read that!

From: Pete Middlebrooks

I ought to be able to respond with specificity since I helped draft the Washington Condominium Act.

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.