[WSBARP] how to correct two errors found in deed to decedent

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Mar 25 07:49:14 PDT 2015

When I have encountered this in the past, I work with the title company to make sure it is done the way they want it done. Typically it is a re-record of the original with changes to correct. The last one I was involved, the title company I worked with had the personal representative make the changes to correct. Long story short – work with the title company.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.