[WSBARP] voluntary lien on real property

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Mon Mar 23 12:02:52 PDT 2015

Is it just a mobile home on a rented lot in a mobile home park?  If so, it
is personal property, not real property.  You can do a loan agreement and/or
a promissory note with a future advances clause, and secure the loan by
filing a UCC financing statement.

Jennifer

Jennifer M. Johnson | Attorney
Hanigan Law Office, P.S.