[WSBARP] Chelan County Surveyor

Brett Sullivan bretts at sullivanstromberg.com
Thu Mar 19 10:45:28 PDT 2015

Catherine, give Danny Gildehaus a call at Erlandsen & Associates.

Danny Gildehaus, PLS

Project Surveyor

Office 509.682.4189

dannyg at erlandsen.com

www.erlandsen.com

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

Sullivan Stromberg, PLLC
827 W. 1st Ave., Suite 425
Spokane, WA  99201-3914

P: (509) 413-1004 x.100
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: bretts at sullivanstromberg.com

http://www.sullivanstromberg.com
http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.