[WSBARP] Timeshare woes

Mark Higgins markthiggins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:24:32 PDT 2015

Eric--Read the charter documents to see how to liquidate and then threaten
to mount a drive to gain enough votes to liquidate and sell the resort.  On
liquidation/sale all members would likely receive a check.  Maybe​ there
are enough votes in the unhappy population of members to make this a real
threat to the happy members.  Maybe the organization or happy members would
rather take out your client than risk what might happen if liquidation were
put to a vote.

Mark

Mark T. Higgins
Mark T. Higgins, P.C.