[WSBARP] CCR Question

hhherman2 hhherman2 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 18:57:10 PDT 2015

>From personal experience, the fact that the covenant has been observed more in the breach than in compliance is usually a winner.

Howard Herman

Herman Herman and Jolley PS

509.220.5810

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Pat Aylward
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:13 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] CCR Question

I recall that the old Real Property Deskbook had a good discussion on this issue.  Haven’t looked at it in the new deskbook.

Had a case at the trial court level in Chelan County a number of years ago.  Subdivision going by the name of Sunrise.  Court refused to enforce a provision of the CCRs dealing with fences which had been ignored for years.

Pat

J. Patrick Aylward
Attorney

Jeffers,Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S.
2600 Chester Kimm Road
Wenatchee, Washington 98801
Telephone: 509.662.3685
Facsimile: 509.662.2452

www.jdsalaw.com <http://www.jdsalaw.com/>

NOTICE: This email message may contain confidential attorney-client privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy,
disclose or distribute this message or any information contained herein.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this communication. To the extent that this
message or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used
and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that
may be imposed by law. Thank you.