[WSBARP] Change of names

Jennifer Y. Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Wed Mar 11 11:13:41 PDT 2015

I have a situation where a house was titled in parents and their son and daughter-in-law’s names, as tenants in common. The parents will be removed from the title, but the son and daughter-in-law’s names changed since they initially took title. So, the 50% that the son and daughter-in-law will get from their parents will be titled in their new names but they also want to have their original 50% titled in their new names too. I am trying to figure out how I can word it to achieve that – any thoughts?

Thanks.

Jennifer Sohn