[WSBARP] Downtown Yakima attorney or escrow?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Mar 9 15:44:31 PDT 2015

I am assisting a client to resolve a small dispute concerning title to some real property; opposing party is going to sign a QCD and release in return for a cashier's check. Opposing party is in downtown Yakima (On S Naches Avenue, I am guessing approximately around E Yakima Avenue) and we're trying to make this as easy as possible for him, so I am looking for an attorney or escrow company within a few blocks of there who could perform the exchange for us. It's minimal--notarize a deed, hand over a check and send the executed docs to me. Hoping to have this done end of this week or early next week.

Anyone have a recommendation? Of course my client would be willing to pay for escrow service if needed.

If you might be willing but want more detail, feel free to call me.

Sincerely,

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1320 University St