[WSBARP] UD Gurus

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:08:03 PST 2015

New situation for me and can't find any law on this.  Through standard UD
action, obtained a Writ of Restitution against named tenant and all persons
residing at that mobile home lot number, say "Space 10.".  It appears that
one of the named tenants (meth-head) may move out and in with another mobile
home owner that wasn't getting evicted but is still in the same mobile home
park.  The other named tenant is removing his mobile home.

I can see both sides.  Landlord can argue that T is being evicted from LL's
entire property and she can't avoid the eviction just by couch surfing in
another unit. (I can see this happening in an apartment complex under WA
Residential LL/T law.)  T can argue that she was evicted from Space 10 only
and that she has every right to be someone's guest, even if in the same
mobile home park.

Any thoughts?  Landlord wants her gone.