[WSBARP] To probate or not to probate

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Wed Mar 4 09:22:57 PST 2015

*I've been in this situation many, many times, & Jeanne expresses my
experiences with it.  Moreover, I've had bank counsel call me after a
foreclosure & beg me to have the heirs remove all the TPP from the
house, to reduce the bank's expense. **Decedents in these matters are
usually ho**arders & l**eave their home piled high with years of
accu**mulations**--- oh, my!, what a mess!**  In one of these cases I
had, the Decedent was a doll collector, & you should have seen the
hundreds of dolls, piled high, many in unopened boxes.  God only knows
all the $$$ she must have spent on them.  I called the heirs & met them
to go through the house & take what they wanted, although most of the
dolls & everything else was left for the bank.  Lucky them!*