[WSBARP] Residential Eviction Referral - Tacoma, Pierce County

Stiller, Chantale cstiller at firstam.com
Wed Mar 4 08:37:32 PST 2015

Hi,
Kind of a long story but I need to see if it is possible to boot out a tenant.  The house is located in Tacoma, WA.

This house has been nothing but problems...can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chantale

Chantale Stiller-Anderson
Commercial Closing Counsel
First American Title Insurance Company
National Commercial Services
818 Stewart Street, Suite 800, Seattle, WA 98101
Direct: 206-448-6286
Tollfree: 800-526-7544
Email: cstiller at firstam.com<mailto:cstiller at firstam.com>
A member of the First American Financial Corporation<http://www.firstam.com/>
family of companies  | NYSE: FAF<http://www.firstam.com/investor>

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD