[WSBARP] Easement to General Public

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Jun 26 10:28:20 PDT 2015

Seems like anyone with fee simple title can convey any interest they
want to convey - question I would look at is whether grantor had rights
to convey the general public since it was by Quit Claim Deed; can only
convey rights they have. Other issue I would look at is whether there
are any prior CC&Rs that might affect the property or the easement
conveyance............both are long shots.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.