[WSBARP] Off Topic Request

Micah Davis MDavis at trustnationwide.com
Mon Jun 22 16:17:42 PDT 2015

Hola:

Wondering if anyone is open to sharing a set of post judgment interrogatories under RCW 6.32. I already have all other documents.

Thanks,

Micah

Micah Davis, General Counsel
Nationwide Security Solutions, Inc
PO Box 821959
Vancouver, WA 98682
Tel: 360.975.4347
Fax: 503.296.5575

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message may contain confidential communications and privileged information. If you received this message in error, please delete it and notify me promptly.  And, if any part of this communication is interpreted as providing federal tax advice, U.S. Treasury Regulations require that we inform you that we neither intended nor wrote this communication for you to use in avoiding federal tax penalties that the IRS may attempt to impose and you may not use it for that purpose.