[WSBARP] Trust With Unusual Provision

Doris Eslinger doris at eslingerlawoffice.com
Mon Jun 15 09:33:11 PDT 2015

Occasionally I have clients who ask to include provisions in their wills that in my opinion could be invalidated as against public policy.  I usually advise the client so but include the provision if they insist on it.  I am very interested in others’ thoughts on this subject.   Here’s is a 2009 article titled “The Jewish Clause”:  http://wealthmanagement.com/financial-planning/jewish-clause

Regards,

Doris Eslinger
Attorney at Law
Eslinger Law Office, PLLC
1808 Richards Road | Suite 104 | Bellevue, WA 98005 | Phone: (425) 451-3237 |
Fax: (425) 633-2468 |  <mailto:doris at eslingerlawoffice.com> doris at eslingerlawoffice.com |  <http://www.eslingerlawoffice.com/> eslingerlawoffice.com

This message is intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 451-3237. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.