[WSBARP] Latecomer Agreement?

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Wed Jun 10 08:57:03 PDT 2015

So what’s a latecomer’s agreement?  Not being a dirt lawyer I assumed it was a way for me to become a member of a wealthy decedent’s family, post mortem. ☺

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>