[WSBARP] Referral to Hawaii Construction Law Attorney

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Wed Jun 3 10:31:22 PDT 2015

Last year I worked with Anna Oshiro on a construction matter.  Very knowledgeable and practical:

Anna Oshiro

Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert

1003 Bishop Street
1600 Pauahi Tower
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Tel: (808) 531-8031 ext. 635
Fax: (808) 533-2242
kathy at hawaiilawyer.com <blocked::blocked::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::mailto:kathy at hawaiilawyer.com>
www.hawaiilawyer.com <blocked::blocked::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.hawaiilawyer.com/>

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000