[WSBARP] OT-NWMLS disciplinary proceedings

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Mon Jun 1 11:18:34 PDT 2015

List Mates:

Any one on here dealt with the NWMLS disciplinary proceedings? If so can I call you and pick your brain for few minutes.

A broker (client) advertised a listing (listing was inputted but not active) by telling another broker via facebook with a picture that she has an upcoming listing to be active on certain date. No harm to the seller or any offers accepted prior to active listing.  I wrote letter protesting the rule violation and this was a first time offense for this broker. The NWMLS came back and fined broker $2,000.00 which I believe is very unreasonable.  The broker is allowed under their rules to file an appeal. Thoughts? Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Justin K. Monro
Attorney at Law
The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc.
1830 Bickford Ave. Ste 204
Snohomish, WA 98290
P:360.863.3728
F:360.863.3985

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc. which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.