[WSBARP] OT: Marymoor Grand Prix--Int'l Track (Bike) Racing in Redmond this Weekend

Valentine, Gretchen (TRGC) Gretchen.Valentine at TitleResources.com
Thu Jul 23 13:30:59 PDT 2015

The Marymoor Crawl (aka The Longest Lap) is a hoot!  If you have a few minutes, take a look.

Gretchen

Gretchen Valentine
VP and NW Regional Underwriting Counsel
Title Resources Guaranty Company
12201 SE 8th Street, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-896-3836 (direct)
425-451-7301 (office)
206-962-7744 (cell)
Gretchen.Valentine at TitleResources.com<mailto:Gretchen.Valentine at TitleResources.com>
________________________________
From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] on behalf of Clark, Catherine [Cat at loccc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:07 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] OT: Marymoor Grand Prix--Int'l Track (Bike) Racing in Redmond this Weekend

Thank you.

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4105
Seattle, WA  98104
Phone:  (206) 838-2528
Fax: (206) 374-3003
Email:  cat at loccc.com<mailto:cat at loccc.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.