[WSBARP] OT: Marymoor Grand Prix--Int'l Track (Bike) Racing in Redmond this Weekend

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Thu Jul 23 09:40:38 PDT 2015

This is not an appropriate post for this listserve. There are thousands of
worthy causes out there, but I do not want to be involuntarily solicited
for any of them through a professional listserve.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Clark, Catherine <Cat at loccc.com> wrote:

>  All:
>

> I am a sponsor of the Marymoor Grand Prix this weekend at the bicycle
> track at the park and am writing to you to invite you.
>
>  If you are not attending and you would like to see some of the best bike
> sprinters on a track bike around (and I do mean those of international,
> Olympic and national caliber riders) come out and have a look--the likes of
> Jenny Reed and Tela Crane are competing.  Here is a link to the website
> with the details.  http://www.velodrome.org/marymoorgrandprix/index.htm
>

> Qualifying Heats begin at 10 a.m. Finals begin at 7 p.m. on both Friday
> and Saturday night. For those with youngsters, do bring them and their
> bikes so they may ride in the Kiddie Kilo.  For this event, the children
> ride one lap around the track on the (blue) apron (the flat part).  It is
> super fun and the crowd is always loud and supportive of our kiddie riders.
>

> Also, the Marymoor Crawl (a/k/a/ The Longest Lap) will be held.  What is
> that?  Well, it is an event created at the Marymoor Velodrome that debuted
> internationally last fall.  Here is a link to the Revolution event last
> fall:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVQNlyYXqjg  This too is fun even
> if the extreme opposite of sprint cycling, except for that last lap.
>

> I hope you can make this exceptional event.
>

> Catherine C. Clark
>
> Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
>
> 701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4105
>
> Seattle, WA  98104
>
> Phone:  (206) 838-2528
>
> Fax: (206) 374-3003
>
> Email:  cat at loccc.com
>

> NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information
> transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
> employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this
> communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
> at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.