[WSBARP] Landlord Lien (RCW 60.72)

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Jul 9 09:25:52 PDT 2015

Good morning,

I'm working with a client in a commercial eviction where the tenant is two
months past due on rent. A bank has a security interest in all fixtures and
personal property of the tenant business and they're moving to secure those
items for payment of the bank debt. I'm trying to make sure that my client
receives payment of rent from the proceeds of the bank sale by way of a
landlord's lien for rent. I have found RCW 60.72, but it is light on detail.

*My question: *Do any of you have experience with RCW 60.72 Landlord Liens
for Rent and would you be willing to chat with me for a few minutes today?

Thank you.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***