[WSBARP] Summary Judgment and Partition

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Tue Jul 7 16:07:55 PDT 2015

Thank you.

Please note that effective May 15, 2015, my new address is 7 South Howard
St., Suite 218, Spokane, WA 99201.  All other contact information remains
the same.

*Robert R. Rowley* | Attorney at Law

7 S. Howard St, Suite 218

Spokane, WA  99201

Telephone: (509) 252-5074

Mobile: (509) 994-1143

Facsimile: (509) 928-3084

Email: rob at rowleylegal.com

Web Site: www.rowleylegal.com

Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters in
Washington and Idaho.

<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-rowley/11/172/b20>
<https://twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>
<http://www.yelp.com/biz/robert-r-rowley-spokane>

NOTICE: The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected
by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the
message.  Thank you for your assistance.

DISCLAIMER: You should recognize that responses provided by e-mail means
are akin to ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not
reflect the level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be
applied in the case of a formal legal opinion. A formal opinion may very
well reach a different conclusion.