[WSBARP] Multi-party Quitclaim?

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Thu Jul 2 15:55:04 PDT 2015

You may use one deed, and yes I would indicate the undivided ownership shares that are conveying to the LLC.  If it is community property be sure to include the spouse.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.