[WSBARP] Form 21 - no express language re payment of REET

Howard Herman hhherman2 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 22:11:52 PDT 2015

It is often a matter of negotiation when trying to put a deal together. I
have seen the purchaser pay the tax many times. "Purchaser to pay all
closing costs." A real anxious buyer may offer to pay some or all of the
broker's commission. Money is fungible.

Howard Herman

Herman Herman & Jolley

509 220 5810