[WSBARP] Waiver of Redemption Rights after Judicial Foreclosure?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Jan 14 14:28:50 PST 2015

I think the title companies refrain from guaranteeing clear title until after the time has expired for the exercise of redemption rights, and I don’t think they usually will insure before that time, even with a waiver.  I have had clients who have tried to sell property soon after a sheriff sale, and found that they couldn’t for another year.

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185