[WSBARP] Corporate assets and probate

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jan 12 09:13:44 PST 2015

Heather: the D’s assets are the shares of the corporation owned by D.  they may be valued by the assets that are owned by the corporation; but the probate assets are the shares.  Just like when you die owning shares of Microsoft.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com>