[WSBARP] Reality Check - UD at a Mobile Home Park

Christopher Thayer CThayer at pivotallawgroup.com
Thu Jan 8 09:57:52 PST 2015

Contact attorney Walt Olsen in Kent - he represents a lot of parks and is going to be quite familiar with these issues.

Christopher L. Thayer
Managing Partner
PIVOTAL LAW GROUP, PLLC
More about me and my practice: www.PivotalLawGroup.com/Team/Thayer/<http://www.pivotallawgroup.com/Team/Thayer/>
Email: CThayer at PivotalLawGroup.com<mailto:CThayer at PivotalLawGroup.com>
Tel (206) 340-2008/Dir (206) 805-1494/fax (206) 340-1962