[WSBARP] Do you think RCW 4.24.630 Applies to Condos?

John M. Riley III JMR at witherspoonkelley.com
Fri Feb 27 14:59:45 PST 2015

As well, the Etzel case seems to say it has to be an invasion by a person, not an invasion by water.  I can't say if the court would interpret Etzel as the definitive answer to that question.  Please let me know how your case turns out if you get a court ruling, as  I have contemplated this issue in a spreading fire scenario.

John Riley

John M. Riley, III
Principal | Witherspoon * Kelley
jmr at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:jmr at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/john-riley-1> | vCard<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/jmr.vcf>

[cid:wkc1dd54]<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com>        422 W. Riverside Ave, Ste 1100
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-5265 (office)
(509) 458-2728 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.