[WSBARP] Yakima County bankruptcy / debt negotiation attorney referral

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Feb 27 12:12:04 PST 2015

Potential client has going retail business in Yakima County, being sued by previous Landlord (different premises) for back rent, and needs help figuring out options on defense and/or negotiating payments. Spanish is first language, so a Spanish-speaking attorney would be a big help.

I spoke at length with a friend of theirs (who is a client of ours), and it sounds like there was some potentially shady actions by previous Landlord's manager in getting them to agree to an amendment to their lease and a "payment plan" before they moved out and to a new location. Not sure if it will amount to a full defense, but I think it's worth exploring.

Any referral much appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen