[WSBARP] Condo HOA Lien Foreclosure

Kathryn R. McKinley Kathryn.McKinley at painehamblen.com
Tue Feb 24 14:53:52 PST 2015

Actually, if the condominium was formed under the Washington Condominium Act, the COA may have a super priority lien over CitiMortgage for assessments in the 6 months preceding foreclosure. See Summerhill Village Homeowners Association v. Roughly. I believe it is a 2012 case.

Kathryn R. McKinley
Of Counsel
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05041.AF4BC860]
717 W. Sprague Ave. Suite 1200
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-6000
kathryn.mckinley at painehamblen.com<mailto:kathryn.mckinley at painehamblen.com>

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.