[WSBARP] Referral To King County Counsel Re: Guardianship and Texas Foreclosure

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Feb 12 14:29:11 PST 2015

Rob: Barbara West of my office is a guardianship expert and does guardianships and related litigation in King County.

Gregory L. Ursich |  Shareholder

I N S L E E   B E S T   D O E Z I E  &   R Y D E R,   P.S.
10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1500, Bellevue, WA 98004 |  P.O. Box 90016  |  Bellevue, WA 98009-9016
Tel + 425.450.4258  |  Fax + 425.635.7720  |  www.insleebest.com<http://www.insleebest.com/>

Please note our new Address, we moved effective May 27, 2014

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please call immediately 425-455-1234 and return this e-mail to the above e-mail address and delete from your files.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.