[WSBARP] "Private" Conservation Easement?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:45:42 PST 2015

Actually, we tried a view easement.  Once presented to N (after meeting with N and making sure that he would accept it), N changed his mind and said he wanted a conservation easement after all.  We suggested to have several neighbors be benefitted by the view easement (and thus more difficult to overturn because it requires multiple parties to agree to overturn the view easement) and that suggestion fell on deaf ears.

Thanks to all who responded with comments and suggestions.