[WSBARP] Agent commission

Jennifer Y. Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Tue Feb 10 20:50:06 PST 2015

Thanks for all your help!

We have the section you mentioned in Form 21 checked, but the seller kept Form 42 too. There are a lot of emails back and forth between the agent and the seller, and I think we should be able to get over the statute of frauds. If that does not work, we will rely on other equitable reliefs.

Thanks again.

Jennifer