[WSBARP] Skagit County Property Taxes

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Tue Feb 10 15:32:21 PST 2015

Hi Sarah,

The Department of Revenue has information on senior and disabled property
tax exemptions at
http://dor.wa.gov/Content/FindTaxesAndRates/PropertyTax/IncentivePrograms.as
px

You can also look at the statute - RCW 84.36.381.  The County Assessor
should also have information regarding the property tax exemptions that are
available.

I hope that helps.

Jennifer

Jennifer M. Johnson | Attorney