[WSBARP] Residential Defect Referal

Jim Hoff listserv at corelaw.com
Wed Dec 9 12:38:13 PST 2015

I'm seeking a referral for a couple that recently relocated to Seattle and
purchased a remodeled home here in August.  The home has recently flooded,
and the professionals that have been assisting them  seem to believe that
the prior owner's remodel was not performed in compliance with applicable
building codes and that the flooding was a result of those deficiencies.
Please let me know if anyone subscribing to this list would be interested in
helping them, and I'll pass your contact information on to them if so.

Regards,

James B. Hoff

CoRE Law, PLLC

3030 W. Commodore Way, Suite A-302