[WSBARP] REET question

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Thu Dec 3 10:15:57 PST 2015

To all that responded, thank you. And it finally dawned at me (duh!) to
look at the definition of domestic partner under WAC 458-61A-102 and it
refers to this:

RCW 26.60.025

Definition-Domestic partnership.

Whenever the term "domestic partnership" is used in the Revised Code of
Washington it shall be defined to mean "state registered domestic
partnership" and whenever the term "domestic partner" is used in the
Revised Code of Washington it shall be defined to mean "state registered
domestic partner."

Now we know the answer..........

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.