[WSBARP] UDs and Eviction Notice

Paul pneumiller at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 10:27:21 PDT 2015

Yeah, I know.  I give the same advice when I have the opportunity.  Here, the client just came to me, after the fact. Hence, my question.

From: BryceD at cdb-law.com
To: wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 23:25:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] UDs and Eviction Notice

I advise my client  when the lease is going to expire and not being renewed and the LL wants the tenant out when lease term is up, to send a written notice 30 days prior to expiration of lease term advising tenant
 lease is going to expire and that they should be out at that time.

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is
 transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Bryce H. Dille

Campbell, Dille, Barnett & Smith,  PLLC
P.O. Box 488
Puyallup, WA  98371
Voice:  253.848.3513
Fax: 253.845.4941
bryced at cdb-law.com

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development
Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator
Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration
Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments
Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures