[WSBARP] Fastest way to remove a tenant for threats against landlord?

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Tue Apr 21 16:42:18 PDT 2015

Don’t you have to have breached the lease or be delinquent in rent to start an eviction?  What if the tenant isn’t either?

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.