[WSBARP] Recording Fee

James L. Strichartz jim at condo-lawyers.com
Tue Apr 21 11:43:02 PDT 2015

I agree John, it is not multiple transactions as defined in RCW
36.18.005(4).  "(4) "Multiple transactions" means a document that
contains two or more titles and/or two or more transactions requiring
multiple indexing."

Please check out our new website, now live at www.condo-lawyers.com.

Jim Strichartz

Attorney

Law Offices of James L. Strichartz

201 Queen Anne Avenue North, Suite 400

Seattle, WA 98109-4824

jim at condo-lawyers.com <mailto://jim@condo-lawyers.com/>

http://www.condo-lawyers.com <http://www.condo-lawyers.com/>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/condolawyer
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/condolawyer>

tel:   206-388-0600

fax:  206-286-2666

Providing Tools for Successful Communities

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited, and you are requested to please notify us immediately by
telephone, and return the original message to us at the above address.
relate to the official business of this firm shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Although this message and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that
might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus
free, and no responsibility is accepted by this firm for any loss or
damage in any way from its use.