[WSBARP] Prescriptive Easement - Circumstantial Evidence

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Fri Apr 17 10:08:54 PDT 2015

Thanks Roger

I had not yet read the published Supreme Court decision in Gamboa but had been reading briefs filed in the case.  It certainly gives my client – the Estate owner of the vacant lot – some hope that the Court will infer neighborly acquiescence giving rise to the presumption of permissive use and then the “crapshoot” is whether the neighbor can overcome the presumption.

Ron

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000