[WSBARP] issues with L&I

Roy D. Pyatt roy.pyatt at landerholm.com
Thu Apr 16 14:34:42 PDT 2015

L&I has been actively pursuing employee versus independent contractor cases with great vigor recently. Sounds like that may be the case with PC. My colleague, Tim Calderbank, is well versed in this area and would be happy to assist.

Roy D. Pyatt | Attorney
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA  98666-1086