[WSBARP] Hold Harmless Agreement

Alexis Singletary alexis at singletarylawoffice.com
Mon Apr 13 10:46:24 PDT 2015

Anyone have a basic outline for a Hold Harmless Agreement?  Situation is for friend’s use of equipment in his yard- like a tractor and backhoe that friend wants to borrow.
Thanks!
Alexis R. Singletary
Attorney at Law
Singletary Law Office, PLLC
253.833.8855
www.SingletaryLawOffice.com<http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/>

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine.  If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.