[WSBARP] Need Hawaii attorney to prepare deed

Pat Aylward PatA at JDSALaw.com
Fri Apr 10 22:36:02 PDT 2015

Heather Kolbly <heather at kolblylaw.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know an attorney in Hawaii (Maui in particular, but anywhere in the State is fine) who can prepare a deed transferring a time share interest from husband and wife to their adult daughter?  An attorney practicing in real property or estate planning should work.  If you know anyone, please send me their name and, if possible, contact information as soon as possible.  Time is of the essence since PC has been given a short time to live and he is trying to get his affairs in order.

Thanks!

Heather Kolbly

Heather Tobin Kolbly
Mobile Attorney
KOLBLY LAW FIRM, P.C.
Mail:  704 228th Ave. NE #122, Sammamish, WA  98074
Office:  (425) 522-4234 * Cell:  (425) 444-1888
Heather at KolblyLaw.com<mailto:Heather at KolblyLaw.com>
www.KolblyLaw.com<http://www.kolblylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately; you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or any information contained therein.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with new requirements of the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that, to the extent any advice relating to a Federal tax issue is contained in this communication, including any attachments, it was not written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.