[WSBARP] Mere Change In Identity (WAC 458-61A-211) & A Committed Intimate Relationship - DOR Audit Letter

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:35:12 PDT 2015

Rob, I had an instance a few years ago where the title company for some
reason did not list the percentages right in the transfer to the LLC. DOR
allowed a revision in the title to reflect the right percentages and then
allowed the transfer as mere like kind exchange.  I think what was missed
here was something on title to show the 50/50 ownership.  I would ask DOR
what they want to see on title to establish the 50/50 ownership prior to
transfer to the LLC.