[WSBARP] New SC Case on Equitable Servitudes

Rich Holland rich at pnwle.com
Thu Nov 20 11:50:27 PST 2014

I don't read it to go that far at all.  It seems to me that the case for the majority hinged on there being tangible things like a plat and advertising flyers that were the key and that the concurring w/ dissent simply felt that the tangible items were not sufficient to place the matter at issue as 'systematic'.  I don't think testimony alone, particularly given the deadman's statute would have been enough, but I am open to discussion about it.