[WSBARP] Improvements on Greenbelt

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Wed Nov 12 10:35:49 PST 2014

Consider having the association grant a license to the owner that allows the continued use but subject to indemnification of the HOA, etc.

Ron

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000